Monday, August 27, 2007



Walking with Jesus

I know God brought me here
Not only for theology
But to draw closer to Him
And to know more about Him

Yes, I needed Him badly

In the midst of the
Daily activities, studies, lectures, assignments
And ‘Koinonia’ with friends

Pause myself and want to reexamine myself

Christian Spirituality a great tool, indeed !

Quite Day, Pastoral Group, Fasting & Prayer
Are very important Disciplines
They lead towards His side
My calling reassured with His warm embrace

Yes, STM plays a great role
In every students’;God’s servants’ lives
Well, to me as well...

THUS I WILL BECOME AN USEFUL VESSEL FOR HIM
26 March 2006

1 comment:

coffeerox said...

Hey there! Guess what I found while I was casually browsing at Rev. Gerard's blog!?

Anyway.. in case you are wondering, this is Regina - we met in SMACC on Sunday. You came over and said Hello - which was very sweet of you since you are tech the new comer.

Hope you have fun in St. Mary!